Thursday, May 27, 2010

Up late thinking!!

It has been so hard for me to get any sleep lately and I don't honestly know why.
I am once again up at 2:30 in the morning with nothing to do but try and watch some TV till I get somewhat sleepy.
I get bored and I think about things and start to stress and I cant stand the outcome.
I WANNA EAT!!!
I need to try and make sure that I don't eat because I am beyond the point that I need to lose weight. I am scared that I am going to lose a battle that I have been in for so long.
What to do!!
Well I need to start slow. I wanna go walking. My hubby wants to run, but he needs to understand that I haven't ran for anything since I was a teenager and that was many a year ago.
I have allot of work to do, but if means being here for my kids. SO BE IT!
I look forward to the day that I can say that I am healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.