Friday, August 27, 2010

My 365 Project CHANGES!!

I have decided to just do it by weekly account because I am swamped at home right now with the kiddo's having started school this week and just life getting in the way when it does.
I have quite a few pictures that I can share with you and Im sure that its not enough to make up for what I have missed, but its going to have to do because its all that I have time for. I hope those that actually follow my blog (though few) will uunderstand.

Our kitty Jacob Black sitting in the Bumbo seat!!

Serenity painting Uncle Benito's nails. They were bored and wanted to do something silly!

Uncle Benito's nails painted!! lol

Serenity's classroom at school!

Serenity with her 2st grade teacher!

Serenity and Andrew on the first day of school!


1 comment:

  1. What a joy to have you as a follower on my blog! I LOVE getting acquainted with other Jesus followers here online. Feel free to take my blog button. You have a great collection over there on your sidebar, many of which are my favs as well! Blessings my new friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.