Sunday, January 16, 2011

back to church!!

So I decided to go ahead and cut my bangs because I just needed something new and the fact that I have been breaking out during that certain time; well it makes it easier to hide all the breakout on my forehead!
I tried a new look all together today for church and got allot of compliments on it too! I'm excited to be back in church and for my kids to be going as well. That is my desire! I want nothing more than for my kids to be in church and to be following and serving God with their whole hearts and lives!

It was so nice walking into our Church and and knowing that we are loved even when we have been gone for almost 2 years or so. That is what is so great about Country Tabernacle. The moment that I walked into that church when I was a teenager I knew that was the place for me. I was accepted with open arms and have been ever since and when we went back last week it was the same thing! I love that so much!!

We had to say goodbye tonight to a very special young man at the church; he is leaving to college on Tuesday!! He will be greatly missed!! We had a small fellowship at the church to see him off! It was nice to be able to sit down with those that we haven't seen in a while and talk like we used to. I'm so glad that we have made the choice to go back and to stick with it. There are allot of changes that are going to made around our house hold and I am looking forward to it!

Tomorrow we are going to the Texas State Aquarium because it is my nieces 10th birthday and they are having it there. It is also dollar day due to the fact that it is MLK Day! So I plan in taking lots of pictures and stuff with and of the kids. So be prepared that I will be posting those on here as well.
Hope that everyone has had a great weekend (4 day weekend for some) and that you will have a blessed week!
GOD BLESS YOU!!
For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.