Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Weekend!

I had the best time at my friend Tamela's house last night! Serenity had gotten Icerays tickets (hockey) from school for A honor roll and didnt want to go so we both went to Tamela and Marcos' house while Andrew and Daddy went to the hockey game. We got pizza from Little Caesars and I think Meliza brought Hot Wings! We ate and played games while the kids watched the movie Marmeduke and played the Wii.

All in all it was a great night! I'm just sad that I didn't get to take pictures!

Today was eventful as well because it was my friend Tia's wedding shower and it was beautiful! I can not wait to see her at her wedding! She was blessed today by our church family. She made out like a bandit! lol

Tomorrow is church and I am hoping and praying that we get to go. When I got home from the shower Andrew had a low grade fever that I am trying to nurse down.

I asked him to go to his room and pray that God would take the fever away and he did that and came out telling me that he feels better already! How cute are kids? :)

God is good!

For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.