Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hard Times... Its time for a change!!

Things have been so stressful lately! I have had to deal with the fact that my husband lost his job almost 2 years ago and that unemployment is about to run out. And yes he has yet to find a job. Not that he isn't looking because he has been. We are broke as broke can be. We can barely afford gas in the car for him to go to interviews and pick up applications. We have been literally living pay check to pay check (unemployment checks). Barely making rent and utilities and having enough for food.

I am grateful for what we have and that we have a roof over our head and I know that things will get better. God is going to make a way! I know He will. The hardest part is just waiting and having to think about it every day. I don't like sitting here and having to stress about it. It doesn't help and it doesn't do any good.

My prayer is that my husband finds a job soon and that we can get back on our feet. Its hard enough having to worry about how we are going to pay what. I don't want to have to wait till unemployment runs out and then have to worry about what we are going to do because we have no money coming in at all.

I can not work right now due to back issues. I have a herniated disc and fractures in my spine. Not to mention the continuous kidney issues that I have.

Please pray for my family and that things will get better; mainly that my husband gets a job!!

I need the Lord in my life now more than ever!!

For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.