Thursday, January 13, 2011

kids are out of school

It has been a crazy week with the kids being off school due to the livestock show. The kids have been going crazy because it has been so cold outside that we haven't been able to do very much. I am trying to find things for them to do during the day. I am looking forward to Monday when we can take the kids to the Aquarium and get them out of the house for a while.

We recently had a crazy storm go through the city and a few tornadoes touch down, so some of the usual places have been closed due to damage from the storm. I am thinking about taking the kids to the park later today after I bundle them up. By the time I get them bundled up they'll be able to run into a corner with our getting hurt and bounce off!! lol

The only thing that I do not look forward to on Monday when we go to the Aquarium for my nieces birthday is the fact that my dad is supposed to be there! I do not look forward to seeing him in any way! I am not ashamed to say that I have nothing to do with this man. I don't want anything to do with a man that has put me down all my life. I don't appreciate someone that causes so much stress in my life!! I refuse to give him the time of day. He only calls when he wants something and I don't find that amusing nor do I find it appropriate. My sister is worried that something will happen at her daughters party, but as I already informed her. I will not be talking to him and I will not be associated with him; so there shouldn't be a problem!!

Enough about that!!

Hope that everyone is having a great day and start to the weekend!

Hoping I can come back on later tonight with some pictures to share!!

For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.