Friday, January 21, 2011

GOD IS FOREVER FAITHFUL!!

The Lord answered my our prayers that I have had for about 2 years now.
My husband has a JOB!!
I am so excited yet; I am so emotional at the same time.
God has provided for us this entire time. We may not have liked the fact that Michael didn't have a job, but he provided with unemployment while it lasted and he is providing now.
As promised the Lord is taking care of us and our little family.
I call us blessed!!

Here is how it happened...

We were in church this past Sunday and I asked for prayer from the church family and they prayed for those that were in need of jobs and financial assistance. A dear Brother in Christ that we know very well was sitting in the pew in front of us and he leaned over during song service and asked Michael for his information (like the basics) what he knows and his experience and whatnot. He said that he would talk to those he knew and see if he could find anything. So we waited...
Well Michael was called on Thursday for another position that he had applied for at the Robstown Tx. prison for a corrections officer. They called him and told him that they needed him to come in the next day and to bring a pen. To be there at 9 am. So he did just that!
Well it was an all day thing and the whole time I was a nervous wreck because I had a bad feeling all day and I really didn't want him working in an environment like that to begin with. He was there from 9am. to about 2pm.

When he got home I asked him to call the man from the church that took his info and to ask him what and if he had heard anything or talked to anyone. He called and he got the mans voicemail. So he left a brief message.

Troy ( the man from the church) had his wife call us a few hours later and asked for Michael's cell number and wanted to talk to him. I went and took a shower thinking that it was nothing and that he would tell me whatever it was when he got off the phone.

Needless to say I was wrong!!
IT WAS A VERY BIG SOMETHING!!!

It was a... JOB!!!
Praise the Lord!! We have been praying for this like I said for 2 long years and hoping and believing that God was going to provide Michael with something.
I was a wreck... In a good way!
I was crying and laughing and wanting to run around the apartment complex screaming and shouting because God answered our prayers and He heard my cries!!

He is an amazing God and I am so grateful for all that He does.
I will be sure to tell you and fill you in on what the job details are as soon as I know more.
Thank you to those of you that helped us to pray that God would provide and He did! Just like He said.
AMEN!!
For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.