Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I wanna be addicted to Christ...!

Most of the people who read this know me and know that I have not been in church. I dont want anyone's sympothy.
I came to know God about 8 years ago and I have had sturggles since then. I feel more like a lukewarm Christian or a sideline Christian. I know that I need to get back and that I need to start a new found relationship with Him. It starts today!He loves us!
We are His fortune and He is our prize!
I have turned my back on God and and I know how much it hurts him that I am not there with Him when I struggle. I have always had a struggle with anger and I know now that I can be restored by His Love and Grace.Each one of us has a testimony in Christ that we need to live by. I know that its not going to be easy and that I may struggle, but I give it all to Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.