Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Trying to find the Lord's will for my Life...

I have failed the Lord through many situations and decisions in my life, but I am determined to fight through it until I truly find the Lord's will.
Although these times are hard , I still serve a mighty God. Sometimes my faith runs low when I think of something wonderful that I lost, but I will always have something so much more amazing...The love of God in my heart, revealed through my life. I love the Lord, and I am very thankful that He was and is merciful enough to look down to this earth spotting such a lost individual, yet He just reached out and picked me up, throwing my past and my sins into the sea of forgetfulness, cleansing me to make a willing and able vessel for Christ. I pray that the Lord will use me to reach out to such a lost soul as mine once was. I love the Lord, and I love His works. and I love His encouragement....... The gates of hell will NOT prevail!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.