Thursday, July 10, 2008

What I am feeling...

Drama Drama Drama...

Yeah where do I begin?

Sometimes I sit and think about what it would be like to have the picture perfect family and then the DEVIL comes along and smacks me in the face... wake up...! Where did I go wrong is what comes to me.

Believe me I wouldnt trade the last eight years of my life; but the people in them maybe. I can tell you that I have struggled for many a year trying to keep my mouth shut and hide behind a falseness that I cant hide behind any longer. My actions and the tears that I have cried have drowned me in a puddle of doubtness for the last time.

No longer will I hide my tears and my anger; no longer will I be pushed against the wall wondering why I let it go that far. I am through with your bitterness and your jealousy thinking that you are better than everyone around you.
You dont rule my life! Who are you to judge the life that we made? The life that you try to destroy daily. Who are you to try and tell me how to raise my kids and what I should be doing? Why do I let what you say get under my skin and in my head? I dont NEED you at all in my life and My kids dont need the constant bickering that comes with knowing you and seeing you.

My life is hard at times and I know that things will never be perfect; but without you here to bother and try to seperate what God has brought together as one I will be better off than I have ever been before.

Where did you go wrong? Why did you say that you Love me in so many ways and thank me for the things that I have done and then a few hours later you are telling me that you hate me and that you will do anything in your power to destroy what took years to build. The threats that you made and the things that you said may have gotten to me then but I am done letting you say things and taking them to heart. Where do you get off?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.