Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Schools Starts and Drama Ends for NOW...

Well today is a new day and I am a new person it seems to me at least...
My daughter started school on Monday and I have been going crazy since. I am so proud of myself getting her up every morning with no problem and getting her off to school. My Hubby's sister has been taking her to school for me cause we do not have a working car as of right now. I think that Serenity likes that though. We may have to keep it that way. I really think that it motivates her to get up and go in the mornings cause she knows that she is going to see one of her favorite persons (Aunt Aurora).
I have been doing good waking up on time which has been a while since I have been able to do that and not be cranky. Although I have been getting up on time I have been feeling a little under the weather due to a urinary tract infection that has torn me up inside. Needless to say I am not feeling well at the moment. I have been having stomach pains for a few days now and have been on the verge of vomiting a few times a day.
Anywho; enough about that drama. I havent talked to my dad in about week and I can honestly tell you that it feels good to not have to deal with that from day to day. Michaels mom has changed her course of anger I guess I should say and has been letting speak my mind and getting out what I feel about the situation that I went through with her. Its hard to believe the things that I have gone through starting at the beginning of the summer till now. Its been a long summer so far and I hope that things start to work out for the better.
We have started to go to a new little church too, not cause we want to leave the Church that we litterally grew up in spiritually; but because, well there are a few reasons. We wont talk about that just yet. We like it as a family cause its a small church of about (MAYBE) 30 people which means that we are like a family. We have had some really great services unto the Lord there already and have only been going for a few weeks... I am excited to say the least to see how the Lord is going to use us there.

Well I guess thats all for now. I'll be back soon.

By the way; where is this senceless Hurricane Dolly at??? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.