Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Note to a Helpless Child...

I know with the things that you are going through and you may be feeling doubtful but know this:
He Know He Cares
Where you are; He's Right there
He Sees, Your Heart
All the hidden Broken Parts
Let Him take you in His Arms
Jesus knows just where you are...

You may be walking through a storm right now; it may even seem as though you are crawling on your knees trying to find your way out.
Just know that you can call on him when YOU need HIM...

Think these words...
Say the Name Jesus
Say the Name Most Precious
Say the name theres No other name I know
Who can calm your fears
who can dry your tears
Who can wash away the pain.
When you dont have the words to say
Just say the name

I am praying for you Hun and I know that He is walking with you through the Valley!

These are songs that have gotten me through alot in life.
I did not in any way write these songs.
These are songs that we sing in church!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.