Tuesday, July 29, 2008

School days are here again...

Serenity started school last week and I am enjoying being able to get up with her and sending her off to school. The first day was hard, (for me anyways) but she did well. She has no problem whatsoever getting up in the morning. Half the time when I go in her room to get her up she is waiting on me. I am so proud of her. She has proven to me that she is responsible and she is only 4.

She has year round school and comes home early due to the fact that she is only in Pre-K4. She really enjoys herself there too and I know that she is getting what she needs to learn the basics. She is very smart to begin with and they have already made it known that she gets bored at times cause she knows the lessons already. Sad but true(she was in a private school before now...(more advanced I guess)

I am still going to stay at home with my son Drew and take care of him till he is of school age and then we will decide whether or not I will go back to work or if we will withdrawl the kids from Public school and do Homeschooling at the house. Its a big decision that is going to take lots of prayer. And prayers are always greatly needed and appreciated. I am now currently waiting for picture day and trying to find the perfect outfit for that special day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.