Saturday, December 6, 2008

The hubby is sick...

When he gets sick he is really sick which only happens maybe once a year if at all. I am worried to pieces about him cause he can hardly talk and breathe at the same time. He has a hard time swallowing his spit let alone food or drink. He is at the drs. office right now and I am waiting on him to call me and tell me what they say and what they are going to do for him. The sad part is that he has let it go for so long that he has gotten worse. We don't have the cash right now for all this so his mother is paying for the office bill and whatever meds they prescribe to him. Sadly he still has his tonsils and I am worried that he is going to have to have them pulled or removed withing the next year due to this. I mean that is not an issue just that he hates going through stuff like this with a passion. I mean who doesn't?

It doesn't help the situation that he refuses to take medicine and that he can not swallow pills for anything. Not that he won't just that he can't because of the fact that he has a very sensitive gag reflex. I mean sensitive too. It's pretty bad.

So I sit here and I wait to hear what they have to say and what the damage of the bill is that we have to pay back before Christmas to his mother.

WAITING UNANXIOUSLY... ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.