Saturday, December 6, 2008

re: Hubby is sick...

Ok so the hubby is home from the dr. and he has Tonsilitis.(spelling)
Which is just great. For some reason his mom never had his tonsils removed when he was a child and had all these problems before. So now we have to deal with the crap that his mother neglected to take care of when he was in her care. Yes I am a little angry and have every right to be just that. I once again get blamed for the crap that my husband waited so long to get taken care of.
Why must I have to deal with the crap his mom puts me through. If it were my way we would have nothing to do with the crazy lady to begin with for the rest of time.
Anyways; that's another story.
So now I get to take care of my hubby so I got to get off here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.