Friday, March 12, 2010

Five Question Friday!

My Little Life

1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day?
Well I am addicted... so we wont even go there... lol

2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way?
If and when that time comes and we have the money saved up as planned; then we will pay for it, but if the child is wanting to do it on their own that is fine and dandy too... we will have to see what happens!

3. Have you ever been in a car accident?
I have been in a few accidents. Never have they been my fault though. Thank the Lord that NO ONE was hurt! I have back problems but that is something that I can live with. Had someone or anyone gotten hurt (even though they weren't my fault) it would have been horrible.

4. What is your favorite book?
My favorite book(s) are the Twilight Series. It is actually the only set that I have actually completed. I am excited about all the movies too, cause I like to compare them to each other. lol

5. Do you make your bed everyday?
I make my bed when I feel like it. I usually make it right before we go to sleep; oddly enough! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.