Saturday, March 20, 2010

Kickball and Weather

So our kickball season has officially started...
We are the PeeWee Stingrays!
Serenity likes her coach and she loves the practices that she has been having. We have already has 2 scrimmages and our first official game is Tuesday of next week.
We are excited. I just hope that we have our uniforms, socks, and bows by then...
We will see!
It is raining harder here than it has in a while and sadly our front porch is flooded due to it raining so badly.
I don't mind right now; cause I don't plan on going anywhere and as long as it doesn't come in my house its fine.
I'm looking forward to school starting back up next week, although our Spring Break was short and boring due to the weather here.
Oh well; what can you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.