Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4th and My Project 365 Day 44!!

Happy 4th of July everyone!
We celebrated with our family going to church. We tried a new church and I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it. We watched a few young people being baptized and even a young 6 year old asked Jesus into her heart. It brought tears to my eyes!
After Church we went to Naviah's birthday party. She is my friend Michelle's now 5 year old daughter! All the kids had a blast and were so tired by the time 6 o'clock rolled around that they literally slept through the night! Evelynn was tired too! She had a long day at the party as well!
Jerry fell asleep at Naviah's birthday party! We went to Guth park and celebrated with great friends. He fell asleep after swimming with his momma and all the kids. He was tuckered out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.