Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pain in the... LEG

I was woke up this morning and every morning (for at least the last week) with a sharp burning, stinging pain in my left outer thigh!
Its so bad that it wakes me up and I can't go back to sleep!
I am developing insomnia it seems because of it and I don't know what to do.
I was worried so I did what I thought was smart (which wasn't) and went to google it to see what it might be and I just scared myself even more.
So now I have made a doctors appointment (which they can not see me till at least July 19) to try and find out what it is.
Well when I googled it I found that it can be anything from a pulled or strained muscle to a blood clot in the leg.
I haven't developed any physical signs that show that it might be a blood clot, but you never know.
I want to know just to know and be safe.
My mother died of a blood clot in the brain and I don't want to die at such an early age.
I am truly scared!
I want to be here for my kids!
So until this doctors appointment or until it gets bad enough I have to do to the ER (which I hope doesn't happen) I will be praying that it heals or that it will turn out to be just a strained or pulled muscle.
Please PRAY with me!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.