Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Starting Fresh and New in 2011

Okay first of all it takes me forever to get used to writing a new year in the date everyday! lol
Guess that I am going to have to get used to it yet again... Although it seems as though I just got used to writing 2010 and now its 2011! Just seems like 2010 went by so fast and that I missed allot.
I did miss allot due to my kidney issues and the fact that I was so sick this past year!
I am looking forward to this year and am very motivated by a great friend of mine.
Her name it Tamela and I look forward to what our progress is going to be. I am so thankful to her. She posted on my Facebook page the other day that I needed to contact her because she wanted to talk to me about something and I called her. She told me that she was motivated to lose weight this year and thought about me and thought that I might like to join her in trying to motivate each other and lose weight.
I am looking forward to what this new year brings and all the changes that I hope will happen. Already we have been texting each other to motivate one another. Letting each other know the struggles we have during the day and the things we are doing to help ourselves and what we can do to help each other. I am so thankful that I have someone to share this with.
I am also trying to make sure that I get out more with my family and especially with my kids. I feel as though I have deprived them from some things because I have been so lazy and haven't been wanting to get out of the house due to my weight. I am determined to just get out and do it. I know that I have some limitations due to back pain and health issues but I need to do this for myself and my kids.

(Michael, Andrew, Serenity and I at her Christmas Dance program)

I look forward to all that this year brings and I pray that this is the year for our family. Still praying that my Husband Michael finds the job that is right for him and that he will be able to provide for our family as he always has. I am thankful for the man God ordained for me and I am grateful each day that he takes the effort and time to look for the job that I know God has for him.

Please help me pray that my husband Michael finds the job that God has in His plans for him!!


For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.