Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lord send the Rain

Wow! So it has been raining here in Corpus Christi, TX. for about 3-4 days now and we just heard that it isn't going to let up till at least Thursday! It's starting to get scary because the water is already coming into our doorway and the swimming pool that is right in front of our front walkway is already flooded over into the sidewalks and the entryway!
I know that it is Hurricane season and all, but it never rains like this!
A friend of mine posted on her Facebook this morning that she swears that she thought she saw all the neighborhood animals stating to line up 2 by 2! lol
OK you and I both know that's not going to happen.
God put a rainbow in the cloud and that is His promise to us to let us know that wont happen again!
I love the rain, don't get me wrong; its just that in this much quantity its ridiculous!!
I said a few days ago that I am looking forward to the cooler weather that comes with Fall, but I never thought that all this rain would fall the way that it is.
Lord send the Rain, pour out your spirit!
Let the fire fall, heal us one and all
Fall fresh on me!
Glory to God!

For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.