Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My baby girl has been so sick

I got a call from Serenity's school on Thursday saying that she was in the nurses office and was crying because her throat was hurting her. The nurse said that she checked her throat and it looked like she had puss pockets on her right side. So of course my first thought was that she had strep throat.
BINGO!
We went straight to the Dr's. office and they took her right in. Sure enough she had strep. Its now Tuesday and I took her in yesterday morning and she had come down with MONO... ugh!!!
I am so stressed as it is with all the crap going on... I really don't want her to have to miss everything just because she has gotten sick.
She has been on the new medicine since yesterday and she is already 75% better.
This makes for good news. She has Dance practice tonight twice and she has a kickball game as well. She is going to be worn out... I just don't want to drain her to the point that she gets sick again.
Tomorrow she has splash day at school for making A honor roll and I don't know if I want to let her participate because I don't need her starting the process of getting sick all over again.

I am going to be one busy busy momma!


For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.