Tuesday, May 17, 2011

preparing for a busy DANCE schedule

This morning has been so crazy, crazy hectic. I woke up on the early side (for me) this morning. I had to make sure that I got the seats for Serenity's recital bought and paid for at a good time or we wouldn't have gotten good seats. Sadly I didn't have the hubby's help and had to get the neighbor (Ben and Michelle) to help me cause I had no idea what I was doing by myself. Thankfully too; they were able to print them out for me because we don't have any ink in our printer.

What a load off my shoulders for the day!!

This weekend is Serenity's competition in Houston and we will be driving up there on Friday afternoon. I want to be sure that we get there with enough time to relax the night before. I am trying to find a shirt by Friday that says DANCE MOM on it all blinged out... we will have to see how that goes considering I am plus size it might be hard to find!

I am looking forward to this weekend!
I will be sure to post plenty of pictures!
For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.