Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Remembering all the Pain

Ok! So I am totally missing my friends from Ky right now. Sometimes I sit and think about what it would have been like had my mom not decided to abandon me and send me to live with my dad in TX. For a long time I hated her for doing what she did and at times I think about it and I still get angry. I had a great life in Ky... I had friends and FAMILY living there. Things weren't great but I was HOME and I was HAPPY! I know that if things hadn't turned out the way that they did that I wouldn't have the Loves of my life right now! I am eternally grateful to God for my children and my husband. I hate that I had to stand at the terminal and say goodbye to the bestest friend that God gave me and know that I wasn't coming back...

You see my mom had told me that I was going to visit my dad for 2 weeks; so I was excited and nervous at the same time. I was happy to go see him and scared cause I hadn't seen him in 4 years. I didn't know who my dad was anymore so I was scared to death that I wasn't going to like my trip at all. Needless to say... my mom decides to tell me right before I bored the plain to fly and see him for what I thought was a visit; that I wasn't coming back. That this trip was permanent and that I was going to live with my father. I had no idea!!

I told her that I hated her and that I never wanted to see her again... I didn't and I meant every word.

I had to tell my best friend that I wasn't coming back and say goodbye forever... (not knowing that I would come and visit from time to time when I could)

It hurts to have to deal and go through something like this when your a sophomore in high school.

I am grateful that to this day I am still friends and will forever love my friend Becky. I have gained a friend through her (her Hubby WALLY) and the love of a little girl that is her daughter! I LOVE YOU REBECCA!!

For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.