Saturday, August 20, 2011

To a Certain Someone... VENTING

You know whats crazy? I have tried and tried many a time to be on your side and to listen to what you have to say. I have tried to be friends and I have tried to make time for you in my life. I refuse to go out of my way anymore.
I don't get why you complain about how your kids don't have friends and that your kids are neglected when it comes to family. I made sure that I invited you and you neglected... That is on you! I am tired of trying and then being told that its my fault that we don't have a relationship.

I know that things have been said about me behind my back... sad thing is that you say it to the people that I consider family. I get blamed for things that I had no part in.

I AM DONE!!


For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.