Friday, October 28, 2011

I apologize

I'm sitting here and I'm looking back on things that happened in my life. I realize that I was and am not perfect. I have done some pretty dumb things in my life and I have made allot of mistakes. I know that I have treated some people badly and I have to say that I am sorry for that.

To a certain someone...
I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you when you needed me the most. When your brother passed away and when you needed a shoulder to cry on. When you were dealing with abusive parents and going through things that you should have never had to deal with. I'm sorry that when you were going through hard times that I wasn't there or that I made certain situations about me. I'm sorry that I let certain people get in the way of our friendship. I obviously was so naive at that time that I had no idea that I was hurting you when now that I look back it was obvious to me. I was selfish and inconsiderate. It was rude of me to do these things and to make a bad situation worse. I made things about me at times and I apologize for that! I'm sorry that even after being separated for 2 years that when we made contact again that I did the same thing. I know now that I have things that I need to continuously work on. You were always there for me and I wasn't always there for you. Your family pretty much took me in when I needed it the most and I am so grateful to you and your MiMi and Pau Pau for that. Thank you for being my friend and I'm truly grateful for that!
I will admit to my faults, even the ones that I had no idea what I did at the time and don't know about to this day!
I'm SORRY!
For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.