Thursday, October 13, 2011

Camp Pulse

I can not express to you all the fun that we had this weekend!
We got to spend time with some wonderful people and some great friends.

Here is our dance group with our instructors and with the cast and crew from Camp Pulse...
Notice anyone?
Serenity with a crew member and Claude Racine from Shake It Up and Camp Rock
Kaili from ReQuest on Americas Best Dance Crew and David Moore from Step Up 3D
Yes that IS... Lane Napper from Victorious and iCarly!
This is Kherington Payne from Glee and Fame!

My Serenity love! I just love that she had so much fun. We can not wait till next year!
Let me just say that these were the sweetest people. Such great spirits from all of them. So patient and kind with everyone that they met!
I was very pleased!
For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.