Friday, September 30, 2011

Starting A New Journey!

Started a new journey 2 days ago.
I decided to change my life!
I joined Curves and I am 2 days in and I'm liking it so far. I know that there are going to be days when I just don't want to go and that I just don't feel up to it.
Its hard to fight the urge to just be able to eat whatever I want to when I want to but I know that I have to do something about my weight now so that I can be in my kids lives later!

The hardest part for me so far was when I walked into the Curves and I saw the scale. I am a overweight woman... I know what I weight approximately and I knew right away that the scale would not weight me. I was embarrassed and fearful all at the same time. I was overcome with so many different emotions. I didn't know what to think or even say to the lady at the counter.

I am grateful that I was among people that have been through what I have or have dealt with many of the issues that I have. So far things have gone good. I am praying that by next JULY that I will have lost at 50-75 pounds and will be able to comfortably walk around the cruise ship that my daughters National Dance Competition will be on. I am excited, but I still do not want to get my hopes up!
For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.