Thursday, September 8, 2011

Busy Weekend!

Both my babies are active in their own activities and I am thankful that they are into their own things.
We are going to be very busy this weekend.
Serenity will be performing with the high school top-cats team during the high school football game tomorrow night... and then Saturday morning will be Andrew's first official football game with the Sharks team that he is on.
We are excited to start the football season and to watch our son play. I am also grateful for such good friends (more like family) that come and watch him play when they don't have to.
Its going to be a crazy weekend and I can't wait to get it started!!

For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.