Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Saying Goodbye Is Never Easy!

It's never easy to say goodbye to someone... Its never easy to have to let someone go.
I know that I am in pain when I have to do these things, but I know that there are reasons unknown that we have to go through these things in life.
Sadly we lost a special person yesterday due to an accident that never should have happened.

He was one of the nicer people that made the effort to get to know you when you met him and he was a really sweet guy. A great father and a great man all around.
You will be greatly missed Johnny!
Rest In Peace!
For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.