Friday, September 16, 2011

Busy Weekend Again!

I have got a busy busy evening tonight!
Football practice and then heading to Academy to get my sons cleats for football...
Then I have to go to Walmart or to Kmart and make sure that I get gifts for 2 different children for birthday parties that we have after Andrew's football game in the morning. Tomorrow is just as busy and I am probably going to be worn out by the time I get to the second birthday party, but at least I am getting out of the house! lol

I have had a rough couple of days filled with crap that could have been disregarded had I just not listened to it because it never resolved anything anyway!
Oh well Life Goes On!!

I'm ready for my schedule to be busy and I'm ready to get in there and make it all happen. My hubby has to work tomorrow but that's what I like about the fact that I can be independent when I need to be.
I'm glad too cause I get to take my friend and her daughter with me to the b-day party and I get to hang out with the people I love the most! All in all its going to be a great day and weekend!

Hope everyone has a great weekend as well!
For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.