Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It Is What It Is.

No matter how much I try and no matter what I do... I can not and will never be able to please everyone!
I am not perfect and never will be... No one is!
All I can do is make sure that I do what is right by me and by my kids.
All I plan on doing for the rest of my time here is to make sure that I take care of me and mine.

I choose to have JOY and PEACE in my life from here on out.

I tell the truth and no matter what anyone thinks it doesn't do me any good. I cant please everyone and I refuse to suffer for it.
They can believe what they want to believe; I can not and will not dwell on things of the past because I learned the hard way that it gets you NO WHERE!
I have made peace with things in my life and I will not let anything or anyone bring me down.
I am moving on and if anyone wants to be a part of my life they will make the effort that it takes to do so.

I love all my fellow blog readers and I love the reads that I have everyday.
Bless you all and Have a fabulous day!
For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.