Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Quick Update...

It has been a very long while since I have been on here and a lot has been going on and happening! Life has gotten busy and slowed down off and on and here and there! Things are crazy at the moment, we don't know exactly where we will end up in a few weeks, but I am keeping faith in God and that He will make a way and show us the way that He wants us to go! 
My kids have gotten so big over the last year and I just want to stop time with them and hold them as my little babies again! My daughter Serenity turned 10 this past April and is now in the 5th grade. My son Andrew just turned 9 on December 16 and is now in the 3rd grade. Time sure is flying it seems and its hard to look at that at times and not get emotional. Serenity is still dancing and doing what she loves... Andrew gas gotten into baseball more this year and we are hopefully going to be signing up again for the Spring season in January. 
My husband and I will celebrate 12 years come June 2015 and that in itself can be hard to believe for me at times, only because I can't believe its been that long already. Craziness to me...

I've been going through some changes in my life as well... I've lost a total so far of 137 lbs. and still trucking along! My highest weight I let myself get to was 407 lbs. and then I got down to 385 lbs. and I finally just couldn't take it anymore and had to do something about it. I went and joined Planet Fitness and am trying to eat as healthy as I can. Of course this is the holiday season and the toughest part of the year, so its not at all easy at the moment... I've already gained a few pounds, but I plan on hitting it hard starting up again at the gym as soon as the New Year starts! 

I'm trying hard to have the best relationship I can with my sister and keep everything civil and keep an adult friendly relationship.
She has been going through a lot of changes with her life as well and I pray for her on a daily bases. We both realize that we can't live this life the way that we used to and get through it as sisters if we are bickering all the time. There is no sense in fighting anymore in my opinion. We work on our relationship daily...

Life has been tough the last few months... my husband may be moving to a new location with his work, which means leaving his family behind for a bit and us having to live separately for a while. It is in no way going to be easy, because I rely on him a lot and I know that it is not only going to be a test for my relationship with him, but also for the relationship we have as a family. I'm not going to lie, I'm scared out of my mind. Its a huge leap of faith, and I'm gong to have to do a lot of praying to get me through it all.
Not only that, but the house that we are renting, the owners are going through a divorce/separation and are selling the house so we will have to find a new place to live SOON! All this while my husband is supposed to be away from work. I am worried, paranoid, and stressed...
I can't help but just wish it would all fall into place like I want it to, but I also know that God has bigger plans. 
Our relationship with the Lord hasn't always been a good one, but I'm trying hard to work on that as well and get my kids and myself back into the swing of things and back in church where we SHOULD be. It seems like since going back to church and trying to get back on track that the devil is really trying to destroy every piece that we try to put back together and into place. We will keep on keeping on though. God is good and still on the throne!


For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.