Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hanging out with the Kids!

Having a good day today! The pain I've been having is in association with what I've been diagnosed with and I can say it isn't very pleasant but today was a good day I'd say all in all. 
I'm sure I'll have worse days than most but I'm glad today was a good day! :) 

I'm sitting outside right now while my kiddos swim. Tomorrow Serenity has a swim day at the local pool that all the 3rd graders are going to and in order to jump off the diving board she has to be able to pass a swim test. Which isn't a problem but she wanted to practice. Kids are enjoying themselves so all in all I'm happy! I'm just trying to keep my mind off things and hope that my mind doesn't wander and go back to what's really been bothering me! I have no control over any of this and I need to stay positive for my family! 

For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.