Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Rearranging

God rearranges things in your life when He alone knows what's best for us. Obviously I feel that's what He is doing. I know He's on my side and it feels good to know that! I'm happy now that I don't have to worry about the jealousy that came with being friends with certain people. Friendship means more to me obviously than it does to others... or so it seems. I don't need people that use me and talk about me behind my back in my life. Those aren't real friends, Never were; never have been.
It makes me excited that God has bigger plans for my life. I'm just sorry that it took me this long to let Him take control!

I have good friends that appreciate me and LOVE me and I don't want to lose those friendships. I will bend over backwards for my friends! I will do what I can, when I can. I try my hardest and that's all I know how to do! I will give you the shirt off my back and I will lay down my life for the few friends that I have! Good friends are hard to come by and I count and consider myself very blessed to have the friends that I do have!
 
 
For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.