Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hate can be a strong word...

I know that hate is a strong word.... but I have a few things that I feel I need to get off my chest!

I hate that my parents had us live the way that they did.
I hate that they cared so much more for themselves than they did for us as kids.
I hate that we had to rely on perfect strangers to take us in and raise us for the majority of our lives.
I hate that because of the decisions that they made we had to live in constant fear and depression wondering what was going to happen next.

Because of these things I was seperated from the people I loved so much. I was moved from my home state and told that I wouldnt be able to come back. I was never treated fairly and I had no say in where I went or whom I went with. Because of the decisions of my parents I no longer have a relationship with one and the other one is no longer here to have a relationship with.
I don't have a relationship with my dad... Have no desire to actually because all he knows how to do is use and abuse people. I don't have a relationship with my one and only sibling because my family has found a way to ruin that as well. She for some reason has some kind of resentment towards me and won't tell me why and I don't think she really even knows herself ... its all drama with her. Honestly I'm happier and better off not having relationships with my natural family because all it seems to ever be is drama and stress. I try so hard not to have those specific things in my life. There's really no room for it.
Time will go on and I'll make friends and I have a step mom (no longer married to my father) that I consider my family! I also have family on my husbands side that I'm close to.
It's a strange and confusing situation that I'm sure sometimes I don't even understand at times myself.
For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.