Wednesday, May 15, 2013

People of the past

 
I'm looking forward to the best and brightest future possible for me and my family!
The past few days have shown me that taking negative people and drama out of my life will do wonders. Things have already started to look up.
In no way do I wish harm or negativity towards people who are no longer in my life... If anything I wish them all the best and that's the only thing that I wish... is that things turn out well for you and your family! I can't say that I am happy about the situation, but maybe it is for the best. We have never been close, but I don't blame anyone else for that but my parents because of the nature that we were raised and brought up in. That is something that is not and was never in our control.  Do I think that we could have tried harder to work things out, YES but not everything always works out the way that we want it to and maybe that's Gods plan.
 
Got some bad news yesterday and I'm pretty scared about it and to tell you the truth I'm down right horrified... as to how its going to turn out...who knows?? The only person that I can talk to about it lives over 14,000 miles away and texting/phone calls are just not the same. I am learning to live with it, but its going to be hard as hell... I'm SCARED!!
 
I will not let the past control who I am and the people of my past control who I become!
 
For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.