Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Life Is Moving Fast...

Life is moving faster than I expected it seems and I can honestly say that I am happier now than I was a few years ago. Its hard to believe that I have been married almost 10 years in June and that my oldest child just turned 9 and my youngest 7. Time goes by so fast when you are having fun and things are really taking shape and going well. My life is changing... especially recently and I think its God's way of saying/telling me to MOVE ON! Sometimes He brings people into your life to help you learn from mistakes and to grow... Obviously He has a sense of humor! lol
I am who I am and I can't help it if you can't handle that! I live my life to please GOD not others! I will not make the same mistake twice that's for sure! I'm tired of having relationships with people who bring me nothing but drama and turmoil! I will not have myself, my family, or my kids around people like that!

For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.