Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving!

Our Thanksgiving was fun. I actually got to cook for this one. The kids had a blast at Grandmas and we did too. We went and put flowers at my husbands dad's site; its been 14 years already. Mike was 10 when his dad past away. Its hard not to think about what it would be like if his dad hadnt past away. I dont think that we would be together thats for sure. Hard to think that we have been together for almost 5 years already. (Married that is.) We have been together for almost 8 years. I love him to death though. Its his family that I sometimes cant get close to. Its hard I guess to get close to someone that didnt like you at the beginning. Dont get me wrong I love em' to death but I have a hard time getting to close to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.