Thursday, November 8, 2007

What has the world come to???

Okay so I am venting on this one...

I go to a church in Bluntzer Texas; and I love the people there and the environment too. Our church is literally family.

A few weeks ago our Family was violated. Last night it happened again.

Someone had robbed the church a few weeks ago and now they have robbed our pastors house. What is going through these peoples minds when they are doing these things? I dont get how people can be so cruel and so heartless. Its the devil I am telling you. He is trying to bring us down; but I have news for him.
You aint never gonna get me down and take away my Faith. God is in Control! He is so faithful! God is Good; All the Time!!! ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.