Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My Life In the Making!

We have been Happily Married 4 years and have 2 Beautiful Babies: Serenity (3) and Drew (2). Life isnt always easy and things may get us down in life but we know that we always have someone to turn to when in need. His name is Christ.

I met my husband Michael in highschool and we had dated for about 2-3 years before we were married in 2003. We made mistakes and we burned bridges but the good Lord took them and cast them as far as the east is from the west. They are now in the sea of Forgetfulness. The journey has been a long and winding road but its all worth it in the end. I am alive and well today because I have friends and family who love me and a man that loves me unconditionally. God is my everything and He comes first. Im so glad that my husband understands that I love him, but that the Lord is first in our lives. My main goal in life is stay faithful to the Lord and His house, and to raise my kids to love Jesus with all their hearts and to serve Him for all their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.