Saturday, January 3, 2009

2008 and friendship

I dont know sometimes!!!
I get confused I guess as to how things are supposed to go.
I have to say that this has been the wierdest end to any year so far.
2008 is gone, but it seems as though it is still lingering in the shadows.
I am looking forward to the new friendships that I have made being brought to light and made even more respectable.
I have high expectations I guess that you could say.
Its good to know that there are people out there that make and hold good friendships to heart. There are people that I am friends with that I have had issues with in the past, but I think that things can be different if we just try.
I love her as I do any other friend. I get caught up in the moment of a friendship and I think that I sometimes forget what its all about. I dont want or mean to hurt anyone in any way, but I think that with this last friendship that I was the one that got caught offguard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.