Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Fair Day...

Today was a fairly good day. No school today due to the fact that both my kids are sick. Fed the kids breakfast, made beds, and then cleaned the bathroom. Sweaped and mopped the floor, did dishes, then made sure the kids were fed lunch.
I invited my sister and her husband over to the apartment and watched the movie TAKEN with them. Great movie by the way. If you wanna watch it its a good one!
Andrew's got a cold and I am having to watch him very closely so that he doesnt have an asthma attack. He has been battling a pretty bad cough the past few days. Dr. says that its just a cold and that it will run its coarse. Still worries me that he gets so bad to the point that he has asthma attacks when he gets colds. I personally dont think that it should be that way at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.