Saturday, January 17, 2009

College Days are headed our way~


I am so excited that the hubby has decided that he is going back to school. I do have to admit though that I am worried as to what we are going to do when it comes to money and paying the bills. I know that we are going to be just fine, but there is always going to be something telling me in my head that we may have troubles along the way.

Well who doesn't?

Anyways; I can't wait till he gets settled in and gets everything set up for him to start soon. He is getting a full scholarship. I can tell you that I have been wanting this for Michael since he graduated.

But of course you know how life gets in the way and things come up so he had to put alot on hold. You know like getting married and having kids and whatnot. You know it's LIFE!!! Well now its time to put life on hold and go back to school to get into a career that he knows that he will enjoy.



I am so proud of him and the choices that he has made.

Way to go Hun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.