Thursday, February 3, 2011

SNOW DAY!! In South TX. Really?

Can you believe it?!?
Me either!!
We South TEXANS are expected to get at least 2-3 inches of snow in the next few days. They are shutting down roads and freeways as I type this. It's crazy how us Texans are so excited about such a little amount of snow.
We never get snow!! NEVER!
My kids are thrilled and excited. I hope that we don't miss it!
Hopefully my next post will have pictures of snow!!
The roads are already iced over and the cars are covered as well with ice.
The sidewalks are slick and its colder than all get out outside! haha
My kids school is closed till Monday and so are all the area businesses!
We are going to be inside for the most part; so I'm thinking about making cookies tomorrow with the kids!
For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.