Monday, February 7, 2011

So much for snow!! :(

SOOO
We didn't exactly get any snow in our neck of the woods, but it seems like everyone around us did. Life is funny that way I guess! lol
We did get allot of ice... to the point that they had to close the freeways and we had a record breaking number of car wrecks and abandoned vehicles! Crazy I know!
For those of you who are used to this weather your probably thinking that we are weird or nuts for freaking out when we get this cold in our area. lol I laugh too because I used to live in Ky. HAHA Yeah you'd think I would be used to the weather that we got here. It was so cold and I was in no way ready or used to it.
My kids loved it! Andrew liked it till he got sick and couldn't do anything for the entire weekend and he hated that.
We are doing better now except for me... I got sick in the process and have yet to start feeling better!
I will be sure to post pictures when I find my camera of what our car looked like with all the ice and the neighbors car too. We even took a picture of the lonely freeways! lol
Hope your all enjoying your Monday!
For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.