Monday, August 27, 2012

1st day of the 1st and 3rd Grade!!

It is the 1st day back to school for my babies!
I can honestly say that I am nervous for them, but I am looking forward to the new beginnings that they are going to start and share!
Serenity is starting 3rd grade and has 2 teachers; Mrs. Story and Mrs. Book!! (yes I know how crazy is that)
Andrew is starting the 1st grade and has only one teacher; Mrs. Chapman!
Their teachers are young and seem to be very sweet! I hope that they have a great first day back to school!
It is a new year and new beginnings because they are at a NEW SCHOOL!
They were at Woodriver and are now at East! Its the same district just a different school!
I am honestly so excited but a little sad at the same time because my babies are growing up and with that is new responsibilities and journeys for us ALL!
So good Luck on your first day MY LOVES!
For A Lifetime 2
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.