Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Playing catch up...

Sooo... Things have been crazy lately!! 

We are staying with my step mom at the moment and have been for a few months now, but are hoping to be moving at the end of September! We have been looking at places and have been mainly looking for a nice three bedroom home. 
My husbands work has picked up and at the moment he is out of town on a job training trip to further his skills! We are excited for the next step in his job and are praying that Lord guide his way through this and whatever His will may be... Let it be!! 

God has truly been so good to us and I am so grateful! 

We recently around the 1st week of July went on a cruise with my daughters dance studio and were able to relax and enjoy some much needed family time. We went to NOLA as some people call it (New Orleans) Louisiana; and boarded the cruise ship and then headed towards Progresso and then Cozumel Mexico. It was such a beautiful experience and I really hope we can do it again in the near future. 
School is about to start next week and I am super excited because the kids will be going to a new school that I think has a better staff and makes you feel so much more welcome! My daughter will be starting 3rd grade and my son will be starting 1st grade. I can't believe how much my babies have grown! 

I pray that everyone is doing well and enjoying the remainder of their summer. 
Remember to always love yourself and therefore it will help you to love others!! 


For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.