Friday, April 15, 2011

Another Busy Weekend!

Today starts off with me stressing to the point that I got an upset stomach because I couldn't find my daughters Dance outfit and I couldn't find her purple tights for another outfit!
WE HAVE DANCE PICTURES THIS WEEKEND!!!
It's going to be a very busy day starting this afternoon.
I have to rush after she gets out of school and make sure that she has a dressier dress for her 3 year dance picture and then I have to make sure that I do her hair in curls and do her make up!

I am excited and nervous about the entire thing, but I am glad that she enjoys Dance so much and that I don't hinder her from doing the things that she loves!
I don't see how some people can say that they will put their kids in something and then when it comes down to it they don't do it. They make promise after promise and don't come through with it!
I went through that with my parents and I will not put my children through that!

I am looking forward to some relaxation this weekend though!
Serenity has been invited to 2 different birthday parties this weekend with friends from school and dance! She has one on Saturday with a girl from Teffany's and kickball at the child's house and then she has one on Sunday with a girl at the Aquatic center in Port Aransas!
We are looking forward to this because it has been such a busy few weeks for us and the kids are just ready to go swimming.
I have had to keep Serenity from too much sun because she has Dance pictures and as her Dance instructor says... Sunburn and Dance pictures don't mix! lol

HOPE THAT EVERYONE ENJOYS THEIR WEEKEND!!!
Mine starts now!
For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.