Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I grieve for you!

I was sitting here going through the blogs that I follow and I realized that I had a new follower on my blog. I don't have but a few followers which is fine, but I thought that I would check to see who it is and I saw that it was my BEST FRIEND!
Rebecca from back HOME!
So I went to her BLOG and read the post that she had posted and began to cry. Mainly because I had no idea how she was feeling. I hate that I can't be there for her when she needs me the most. I am glad though that she has someone to turn to when she is in need. Christ!
I feel for her as she is going through this tough time in her life with trying to conceive and still grieving the child that she lost almost 2 years ago.
I pray for her often and try to do my best with keeping ion touch with her as I can.

Through this storm I know that this too shall pass and that God will make a way when there seems to be no way! He is so Great and I can't help but think of all that He has done for me.

You are amazing God!!
You see the debts of our hearts and you love us the same!
For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.